Eyebrows play a crucial role in shaping the face and can greatly impact one's overall appearance.
Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with thick and full eyebrows. For those looking for a long-lasting solution, an eyebrow transplant may be the answer.
Turkey, and Antalya in particular, is known for its advanced hair transplant technology, including eyebrow transplants, and is home to some of the best clinics in the world, offering top-notch services at affordable prices.
In this article, we will introduce you to some of the most reputable clinics in the region and provide important details on what to expect during an eyebrow transplant in Antalya, including the techniques used, costs, and before-and-after photos.
Here we go with useful information!
Definition of Eyebrow Transplant
An eyebrow transplant is a cosmetic surgery procedure in which hair follicles are taken from another part of the body and transplanted to the eyebrows to restore or improve their appearance.
The procedure can be used to add more hair to sparse eyebrows, to fill in gaps or to reshape the eyebrows. It is typically performed using local anesthesia and can take several hours to complete.
The results of an eyebrow transplant are permanent and can help improve the appearance and shape of the eyebrows.
What Types of Eyebrow Transplant are there?
There are three main types of eyebrow transplants: FUE (follicular unit extraction), DHI (direct hair implantation), and FUT (follicular unit transplantation).
1. FUE Technique
The FUE technique involves extracting individual hair follicles one by one from the donor area and transplanting them to the eyebrows.
This method is popular for transplanting a large amount of hair onto large areas of the eyebrows and is known for being a painless procedure.
2. DHI Technique
This technique involves inserting grafts directly into the desired area of the eyebrows using an implanter pen.
This method is often used for individuals with small bald patches who want to thicken their eyebrows.
3. FUT Technique
The FUT technique involves removing a strip of skin with healthy hair from the back of the head using a scalpel and transplanting the grafts to the eyebrows.
This method is not as commonly used due to the development of newer techniques in recent years and leaves a fine scar that is usually covered by hair.
What you should know before your Eyebrow Transplant Surgery in Antalya
Before undergoing an eyebrow transplant surgery in Antalya, there are a few things to consider:
Eyebrow Transplant Surgery Procedure in Antalya
Below, we have listed some steps that are typical involved in a Eyebrow Transplant Procedure in Antalya:
- The first step for your eyebrow transplant in Antalya is to submit your medical history and pictures of your eyebrows and the donor area for an online consultation with your surgeon.
- Once you arrive in Antalya, you will meet with your medical consultant and schedule the eyebrow transplant for the next day.
- Before the procedure, have a good breakfast, but avoid coffee.
- At the clinic, a blood test will be taken, and your doctor will examine your hair and eyebrows. The number of grafts needed for your individual case will be determined.
- The eyebrow transplantation is performed under local anesthesia, lasting between 2-4 hours.
- After the procedure, a bandage will be placed on your head, and you will be given instructions for post-operative care.
- In the following 2 days, you will have a post-operative control and final check-up on the operated area, including washing your eyebrows and changing the bandage.
Cost of Eyebrow Transplant in Antalya
The cost of a standard eyebrow transplant in Antalya typically ranges from €960 to €1,600.
Eyebrow Transplant Before and After Pictures
Recommended Eyebrow & Hair Transplant Clinics in Antalya
Here you will soon find a selection of the best eyebrow & hair transplant clinics in Antalya.
get a Free consultation
We would be pleased to talk about your expectations. You can contact us by phone or Whatsapp
Note: Our contracted hospitals, clinics and physicians will get in touch with you regarding the beauty treatment you have requested.