Many women choose to undergo breast reduction surgery to alleviate physical problems or to achieve more proportionate breasts.
Antalya is a popular destination for this surgery due to its high quality medical facilities and reasonable prices.
On this page, you can find important information about breast reduction in Antalya, including costs, before-and-after pictures, and top clinics.
Read on to learn more about this procedure...
Definition of Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess fat, tissue, and skin from the breasts to reduce their size and reshape them.
This procedure is often performed to alleviate physical discomfort or pain caused by large breasts, as well as to improve the appearance of the breasts.
Breast reduction surgery can be performed on women or men of any age, but is most commonly performed on women. The procedure is typically done under general anesthesia and may involve an overnight stay in the hospital.
- It is important to note that some health insurance companies may cover the cost of breast reduction surgery if it is performed for health reasons, such as chronic back and neck pain or spinal problems. If this is the case, it may be advisable to have the surgery done in your home country, where it may be covered by insurance.
What you should know before your Breast Reduction Surgery in Antalya
Below are a few things you should consider before undergoing breast reduction surgery in Antalya:
Breast Reduction Procedure in Antalya
Here are the steps for the procedure of breast reduction surgery in Antalya:
- Submit your medical history and pictures of your breasts to your surgeon.
- Have an online consultation with your surgeon to discuss the best surgical method for your specific case.
- Arrive in Antalya for a consultation and physical exam with your surgeon. Your surgeon will examine and measure your breasts, review your medical history, and take photos and a mammogram for your medical record. Additional lab tests may be needed.
- Have the procedure the following day under general anesthesia. In most cases, an incision is made around the areola and along the breast, and excess fat, tissue, and skin are removed to evenly reduce the size of each breast. The breasts are then reshaped and the nipple and areola are repositioned.
- The duration of standard breast reduction surgery ranges from 2 to 4 hours, and if a breast lift or nipple correction is done at the same time, the surgery may take an additional 1-2 hours.
- Stay in the hospital for one night after the surgery.
- Have follow-up visits to check your recovery and remove stitches, and a final check and discussion will be scheduled a few days later.
Cost of Breast Reduction in Antalya
The price of breast reduction surgery in Antalya typically ranges from 2550 € to 3000 €.
Breast Reduction Before and After Pictures
Recommended Clinics for Breast Reduction in Antalya
Here you will soon find a selection of recommended clinics for breast reduction treatment in Antalya.
get a Free consultation
We would be pleased to talk about your expectations. You can contact us by phone or Whatsapp
Note: Our contracted hospitals, clinics and physicians will get in touch with you regarding the beauty treatment you have requested.