If you're in search of a Mommy Makeover, you may be considering Antalya as a destination for your procedure.
Known for its skilled, experienced plastic surgeons, low costs and short waiting times, Antalya is a popular choice for moms looking to restore their bodies to their pre-pregnancy shape.
On this page, we'll provide an overview of the Mommy Makeover procedure and delve into the costs, the different types of procedures that are typically included and top clinics available in Antalya, so you can make an informed decision.
To give you an idea of the surgery and help set realistic expectations, we have included some before and after pictures.
Here we go with important details!
Definition of Mommy Makeover
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of cosmetic surgical procedures designed to help restore a woman's body to its pre-pregnancy shape.
These procedures are usually performed on women who have had children and want to improve the appearance of their breasts, abdomen, and other areas that may have been affected by pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.
Some common procedures included in a Mommy Makeover are breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction. The specific combination of procedures is tailored to the individual patient's goals and needs.
It is important to note that a Mommy Makeover is a major surgical procedure and should be carefully considered before proceeding.
What Procedures are involved in a Mommy Makeover?
The specific procedures included in a Mommy Makeover vary depending on the individual patient's needs, but common procedures include:
1. Breast Surgery
Other women, on the other hand, decide to have a breast reduction.
- You can find helpful details about these procedures on our dedicated page: Breast Surgery.
2. Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck, also known as an abdominoplasty, is a procedure that involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the abdominal area and the tightening of the underlying muscles.
- For more information on the procedure, recommended clinics and prices, please visit our page on Tummy Tuck.
This surgical procedure involves the use of a hollow stainless steel tube, or cannula, to suction excess fat from specific areas of the body, such as the thighs, hips, or stomach.
- Read more on our page about Liposuction.
4. Vaginal Plastic Surgery
Another popular procedure that may be included in a Mommy Makeover is vaginal plastic surgery. This includes a labiaplasty, which is a procedure that involves the reshaping of the labia, or the inner and outer lips of the vagina.
5. Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is also one of the procedures that is requested oftentimes during a Mummy Makeover. This surgery involves the transfer of fat from one area of the body to the buttocks to improve their shape.
- For more information, please visit our dedicated page about BBL.
What you should know before your Mommy Makeover in Antalya
Below are a few things you should consider before undergoing a mommy makeover surgery in Antalya:
Mommy Makeover Procedure in Antalya
Below are the typical steps for the procedure of a mommy makeover surgery in Antalya:
- The process for a Mommy Makeover in Antalya begins with submitting your medical history and pictures of your body for review.
- You will have an online consultation with your plastic surgeon to discuss the procedure and determine if you are a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover. During this consultation, you and your surgeon will also discuss your expectations and desired results, and decide on the specific procedures needed to achieve them (such as liposuction, breast augmentation/lift, tummy tuck, labiaplasty, lipofilling, or vaginoplasty).
- Once you arrive in Antalya, you will have a consultation and examination at the clinic. The Mommy Makeover surgery is typically scheduled for the following day.
- The procedure is performed under general anesthesia, so you will need to come to the clinic on an empty stomach. You will also have a blood test before the surgery.
- The duration of the Mommy Makeover will depend on the number of procedures being combined, but it is usually between 3 and 8 hours. In most cases, you will stay in the clinic for 2 nights under medical supervision.
- Before you are discharged from the clinic, your attending physician will check the operated areas, remove any drains, and provide you with aftercare instructions.
- In the days following the surgery, you will need to return to the clinic for follow-up exams with your surgeon. Your doctor may also remove stitches during these visits.
- Before you return home, you will have a final check-up at the clinic.
Cost of a Mommy Makeover in Antalya
The cost of a Mommy Makeover in Antalya can vary depending on the specific procedures included in the surgery.
In general, prices for a Mommy Makeover in Antalya range from 8,000 to 10,000 EUR. It is important to discuss the cost of your specific Mommy Makeover with your surgeon before proceeding with the procedure.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Pictures
Recommended Doctors and Clinics in Antalya
Here you will soon find a selection of recommended clinics for a mommy makeover in Antalya.
get a Free consultation
We would be pleased to talk about your expectations. You can contact us by phone or Whatsapp
Note: Our contracted hospitals, clinics and physicians will get in touch with you regarding the beauty treatment you have requested.