Many women seek breast augmentation surgery to feel more confident and comfortable in their own bodies.
For those considering this procedure, Antalya has become a popular destination due to the availability of world-class plastic surgeons and top-quality clinics at competitive prices.
In this article, we will provide an overview of breast augmentation in Antalya, including information on the procedure, cost, and important considerations before undergoing surgery. We will also include before-and-after pictures to give you a better idea of the potential results.
Let's start with the basics...
Definition of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure in which breast implants are inserted to increase the size and fullness of the breasts. The implants may be filled with silicone gel, saline (sterile salt water), or a combination of the two.
The procedure is typically performed to enhance the appearance of the breasts, but it may also be done to restore breast volume that has been lost due to weight loss, pregnancy, or aging.
The procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis and requires general anesthesia. The recovery time after breast augmentation surgery varies, but most people are able to return to work and their normal activities within a week or two.
Shapes of Breast Implants
There are two main shapes of breast implants: round and teardrop. These implants come in a range of sizes and profiles.
- Please note: Some clinics may charge different prices based on the size of the implant, but the clinics we recommend below offer the same price for all sizes.
Incision Techniques for Breast Augmentation
There are three different techniques for breast implant placement:
- The most common and preferred method involves making an incision on the underside of the breast. This leaves a small scar and typically allows for breastfeeding in the future.
- Another technique involves making an incision under the arm, which leaves a small scar on the underside of the arm.
- The third technique involves making a cut around the nipple area. This method is not as preferred because it may cause a loss of sensation around the nipple and problems with breastfeeding.
Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
Breast augmentation with fat transfer involves using fat from the patient's own body, rather than a breast implant, to increase the size of the breasts. This is typically achieved through liposuction, where fat is removed from the buttocks, thighs, or legs and injected into the breasts.
One advantage of this method is that the results are permanent and there are no scars. However, it is generally only able to increase the size of the breasts by a maximum of one cup size. Many people find this method appealing due to its natural results and lack of scars.
What you should know before your Breast Augmentation in Antalya
There are a few important things to consider before undergoing breast augmentation in Antalya:
Breast Augmentation Procedure in Antalya
The procedure for breast augmentation in Antalya involves the following steps:
- Submit your medical history and pictures of your breasts for an online consultation with a plastic surgeon. Discuss the risks, benefits, and expectations for the procedure.
- Visit the clinic in Antalya for a consultation and check-up one day before the surgery. Discuss the best incision technique, size, and shape of breast implants for your specific case, and have X-rays taken.
- Have the surgery the next day, which is performed under general anesthesia. You will need to come with an empty stomach.
- The surgery typically lasts 2–3 hours, and you will need to spend one night in the hospital. Your surgeon will control the operated area and provide aftercare instructions before you leave.
- The stitches will dissolve on their own and do not need to be removed. Have a follow-up check and bandage change three days after the procedure, and a final check-up the next day.
- Throughout the next year, you will be asked to send pictures of the operated area to your surgeon for progress checks.
Cost of Breast Augmentation in Antalya, Turkey
The average cost of breast augmentation with breast implants in Antalya is around 2,000-3,000 Euro.
Breast Augmentation Before and After Pictures
Recommended Clinics for Breast Augmentation in Antalya
Here you will soon find a selection of recommended clinics for breast augmentation in Antalya.
get a Free consultation
We would be pleased to talk about your expectations. You can contact us by phone or Whatsapp
Note: Our contracted hospitals, clinics and physicians will get in touch with you regarding the beauty treatment you have requested.